Hello Students, are you browsing the internet for Budshah the great question answers class 4th, if yes then you have just clicked the correct website? This post is about Class 4 English Chapter 1 Question Answer. Today in this post I am providing you with Budshah the Great Class 4 Question Answers, Language work, Grammar work and Writing work. The post is designed to provide Tulip Series English Class 4th Chapter 1 Budshah the Great Answers to students of Jammu Kashmir. So, let’s get started with today’s post:
Budshah the Great Class 4 Question Answers
Reading is Fun
- Tick the right answer and also write the correct answer in the space provided.
1. Zan-ul-Abideen belonged to:
a) Chek dynasty
b) Suri dynasty
c) Shahmir dynasty
Ans. c) Shahmir dynasty
2. Zain-ul-Abideen was the son of:
a) Sultan Sikander
c) Both a and b
Ans c) Both a and b
a) doubled the tax
b) halved the tax
c) None of these
Ans. b) halved the tax
4. Zain-ul-Abideen loved:
d) all of these
Ans. d) all of these
5. Zain-ul-Abideen ruled for:
a) 22 years
b) 32 years
c) 42 years
d) 52 years
Ans. d) 52 years
6. Zain-ul-Abideen was influenced by:
a) Lal ded
b) Samad Mir D
c) Sheikh Noor-ud-Din Wali (R.A.)
Ans. c) Sheikh Noor-ud-Din Wali (R.A.)
7. Zain-ul-Abideen died in:
Ans. c) 1470
2. Why is Zain-ul-Abideen called Budshah?
Ans. Zain-ul-Abideen was one of the wisest kings of Kashmir. He was loved by the people because he did a lot of work for the welfare of people. He was like a father to them and so the public gave him the name Budshah.
3. Who wrote the Rajatrangini?
Ans. The Rajatrangini was written by Kalhana.
4. Name any three good works done by Zain-ul-Abideen.
Ans. The three good works done by Zain-ul-Abideen includes:
Halved the taxes paid by the people.
He built many places of worship.
He established many educational institutions.
5. What was the pen name of Zain-ul-Abideen?
Ans. The pen name of Zain-ul-Abideen was Qutb.
Checkout Question Answers of these Chapters too:
- Unit 1 Budshah the Great
- Unit 2 Mansar Lake
- Unit 3 Ladakh-the Land of Passes
- Unit 4 With a Little Bit of Luck
- Unit 5 Tom and His New Medicine
Video Based on Question Answers of Budshah the Great
- Write the words which mean the same. (One is done for you)
- Write five sentences on ‘If I were a king, what would I do?
- 1. I would make schools and colleges for students.
- I would build roads and bridges for people.
- I would ensure water supply to the general public.
- I would develop parks for children.
- I would develop health facilities in my kingdom.
In Tulip Series –Book III, you have learnt that there are eight parts of speech. Now recall the Noun, the Pronoun and the Adjective, and underline them (at least one) if any, in the following sentences and write N for noun, A for adjective and P for the pronoun.
- Kashmir is among the most beautiful places in the world.
Ans. Kashmir (N) is among the most beautiful (A) places in the world (N).
- It is a popular tourist spot.
Ans. It (P) is a popular (A) tourist spot (N).
- The valley of Kashmir sits in the lap of high snow-capped mountains.
Ans. The valley (N) of Kashmir (N) sits in the lap of high (A) snow-capped mountains (N).
- The world’s largest glacier, Siachen, in Ladakh, adds to the beauty of this amazing land.
Ans. The world’s largest (A) glacier (N), Siachen (N), in Ladakh (N), adds to the beauty (A) of this (P) amazing (A) land (N).
- The Ladakhis wear a long dresses. They look different in it.
Ans. The Ladakhis (N) wear a long (A) dress (N). They (P) look different from (A) in it
- Wazwan is served in Kashmiri marriages to the guests. It is a delicious feast.
Ans. Wazwan (N) is served in Kashmiri (N) marriages (N) to the guests (N). It is a delicious (A) feast (N).
- Nunchai (tea) is taken by most Kashmiris in the morning.
Ans. Nunchai (tea) (N) is taken by most (A) Kashmiris (N) in the morning (N).
- Zain-ul- Abideen is known as one of the greatest kings of Kashmir. He is popularly known as Budshah.
Ans. Zain-ul- Abideen (N) is known as one of the greatest (A) kings (N) of Kashmir (N). He (P) is popularly known as Budshah (N).
- Ladakh is famous for its magnificent monasteries, also called Gompas. These are the places of worship.
Ans. Ladakh (N) is famous (A) for its magnificent (A) monasteries, (N) also called Gompas (N). These (P) are the places (N) of worship (N).
- Jammu is known as the city of temples.
Ans. Jammu (N) is known as the city (N) of temples (N).
Tale, Sale, Male
Battle, Prattle, Babble
Reputation, Refutation, Deputation
That’s it about Budshah the Great Class 4 Question Answers. I hope this post has helped. Do share your views about this post in the comment section below and do share this post.