The poem “This Land of Ours” is originally written in Kashmiri by Ghulam Ahmad Mahjoor and is translated to English by Prof G.R. Malik and is translated to English by Ghulam Ahmad Mehjoor. This particular post is strictly based on Tulip Series Book V for JKBOSE students. Here I am This Land of Ours Class 5 Questions and Summary and Language Work exercise. In a previous post, … [Read more...]
1. The Fowler and the Quail – Ellen C. Babbit from Jataka Tales
- Summary and word Meaning of the fowler and the quails.
- Question Answers of the fowler and the quails.
2. Birbal the Wise – Abridged
3. Gulliver among the Lilliputs. – Adapted from Jonathan Swift’s Gulliver Travels
4. The Man who Swallowed a Snake – Adapted from Rumi
5. The Man who Empowered the Blind – Abridged and Edited
6. The Prodigal Son – Abridged from the Stories of the Bible
7. The Cat’s Paradise – Emile Zola
8. Pangong Tso – Abridged and Adapted
1. The Idiot Box – Arvind Gigoo
2. The Shadow – Robert Louis Stevenson
3. From the Pied Piper of Hamelin – Robert Browning
- From the Pied Piper of Hamelin Summary and Word Meaning.
- Question Answers of From the Pied Piper of Hamelin.
4. You are Old, Father William – Lewis Caroll
5. The Eagle – Alfred Tennyson
6. The Fountain – James Russell Lowell
7. Paper Boats – R.N. Tagore
8. This Land of Ours – Ghulam Ahmad Mahjoor Translated by Prof. G.R. Malik
The Poem Paper Boats is written by famous Indian poet Rabindranath Tagore. In this particular post, I will explain Paper Boats Class 5 Question Answers and Summary. The Tulip Series Book V based Question Answers, Language Work and Let’s Write of the poem Paper boats are discussed below. You can also read all Solutions of Class 5th JKBOSE here: Let’s get started with this … [Read more...]
The question answers of the poem “The Fountain Class 5 Poem Question Answers” discussed in this post is based on the Tulip Series Book V for students of Class 5th of JKBOSE. In my previous post, you have read about the Summary of the poem The Fountain. The poem is written by James Russell Lowell. This particular post is about The Fountain Class 5 Poem Question Answers, Language … [Read more...]
“The Fountain” poem discussed in this post is taken from Tulip Series English for Class 5th for students of JKBOSE. This particular post is all about The Fountain Class 5 Summary and Word Meanings. You can also check out the JKBOSE solutions of Class 5th English and other subjects here. Let’s not waste much time and get started with the post: The Fountain Class 5 Summary … [Read more...]
The Eagle is one of the shortest poems written by Alfred Tennyson. In this poem poet talks about the bird eagle. In this post, I am detailing you with The Eagle Class 5 Poem Summary and Questions. In the previous post, you have read about Question Answers and Summary of Poem You Are Old, Father William. So, let’s not waste much time and get started: The Eagle Class 5 Poem … [Read more...]