Hello readers, we are here to provide detailed JKBOSE solutions for Class 6 for all subjects. The solutions to all the questions that are present in your textbook are to be presented on this page. The JKBOSE Class 6th Solutions provided here will help you prepare yourself to answer the questions based on the text of the chapters. It will boost your learning and help you to perform better in exams and also improve your learning. We are making continuous efforts to provide you with updated, latest and best solutions. The students will get in-depth insights into all the chapters of the subjects prescribed by JKBOSE for students of Class 6th.
Note: The Contents of this Page are updated continuously. Solutions of all the subjects will be updated over time.
Class 6 English Solutions.
Melody English Class VI
- Who did Patrick’s Homework – Carol Moore.
- How the Dog Found Himself a New Master!
- Taro’s Reward – A Japanese story
- An Indian – American Woman in Space: Kalpana Chawla – Adapted from Span
- A Different Kind of School – E. V. Lucas
- Who I Am.
- Fair Play – Prem Chand (retold).
- A Game of Chance.
- Desert Animals.
- The Banyan Tree – Ruskin Bond.
- A House, A Home – Lorraine M. Halli
- The Kite – Harry Behn
- The Quarrel – Eleanor Farjeon
- Beauty – E.Yeh Shure
- Where Do All the Teachers Go – Peter Dixon
- The Wonderful Words – Mary O’ Neill
- Vocation – Rabindranath Tagore
- What if – Shel Silverstein
Let’s Read English Class VI
- A Tale of Two Birds
- The Friendly Mongoose
- The Shepherd’s Treasure
- The Old-Clock Shop
- The Monkey and the Crocodile
- The Wonder Called Sleep
- A Pact with the Sun
- What Happened to the Reptiles
- A Strange Wrestling Match
- Honey and the Sting.
Class 6 Science Solutions
- Food Where Does it Come From.
- Components of Food.
- Fibre to Fabric.
- Sorting Materials into Groups.
- Separation of Substances.
- Changes Around Us.
- Getting to Know Plants.
- Body Movements.
- The Living Organisms and their Surroundings.
- Motion and Measurement of Substances.
- Light, Shadows and Reflections.
- Electricity and Circuits.
- Fun with Magnets.
- Air Around Us.
- Garbage in, Garbage out.