The chapter “Our First School” is Chapter 4 from Let’s Look Around and Learn Environmental Studies Class 3rd for students of JKBOSE and NCERT. This particular post is about Our First School Class 3rd EVS Question Answers. In the last post, you have gone through Water O Water Class 3rd Question Answers. Let’s get started with this post:
Our First School Class 3rd EVS Question Answers
The Chapter Our First School is about our first school which is our home. We learn so many things from our family members. It is because we are so close to our family. The chapter talks about our relationship with family members.
Class 3rd EVS Chapter 4 Question Answers
- Who are there in your family? Write their names and how they are related to you.
Students have to write the names of their own family members.
- Write the relationship between any two members of your family such as husband-wife, brother-sister, or mother-daughter.
Name of two members of your family Relationship
|Name of two members of your family||Relationship|
Narrate/Tell Page No. 23
- Look at the picture carefully. Two persons in the picture resemble each other. How do you think they are related?
Ans. The father and daughter in this picture resemble each other. They have similar hair and facial characteristics.
- Is there any similarity between you and any other member of your family – in the way you talk, walk, smile or even in your looks? With whom and how?
Ans. My face looks and my voice is similar to my father’s.
Write Page No. 25
- Is your family involved in any particular work? If yes, what?
Ans. My family is involved in agriculture.
- Do you help the family with the work?
Ans. I also help my family in the work.
Narrate/Tell Page No. 25
You also learnt many things from your family. What and from whom? Has anyone learnt anything from you?
Ans. I have learnt many things from my family, especially from my father. I have learnt good behaviour, punctuality, and etiquette from my father.
Write Page No. 25
- When I am sad, I go to my __________________.
- When I want to know about the past, I go to my _____________________________.
- When I want to share my secrets, I go to my _____________________________.
- When I do something wrong, I go to my _____________.
- When I am sad, I go to my mother.
- When I want to know about the past, I go to my grandfather.
- When I want to share my secrets, I go to my sister.
- When I do something wrong, I go to my grandmother.
Write Page No. 25
- Are there any particular customs followed by your family? What are those?
- We always put our shoes outside the door of the home.
- We take bath and worship God in the morning.
Do/Make Page No. 26
Does any member of your family have any particular habit, like laughing loudly or singing when they are happy? Imitate them.
Ans. Students have to imitate the particular habit of their family members.
Narrate/Tell Page No. 26
- How do you show respect to the elders in your family? Look around to see how others show respect.
Ans. I respect my elders by wishing them good morning every day and following their advice. I listen to them patiently and never interrupt them in the conversation. The other children of my age in the surrounding also show respect to their elders in the same manner.
- Ask any older member of your family to tell a funny incident of her or his childhood.
Ans. Students have to ask their grandparents about this.
That’s it about Our First School Class 3rd EVS Question Answers. Hope it has helped you. Do share your views about this post in the comment section below.