JKBOSE Class 8th Mathematics Paper 2021 (WZ)
MATHEMATICS – T2
Time Allowed: 2:30 Hrs. Maximum Marks: 40
JKBOSE Class 8th Mathematics Paper 2021
Note: The students shall be required to attempt 70% of their choice, which is equivalent to 28 marks and the same shall be raised to 100% (40 marks) on a proportionate basis.
MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS (Each carries one mark)
- To construct a quadrilateral, we need to know two adjacent side and angles.
(d) All four angles
- If two diagonals are given, then we can construct a:
- A polygon that has a minimum number of sides is:
- Can we draw a square with a side length equal to 7cm?
(c) Cannot be determined
(d) None of the above
- All the sides of a regular polygon are
(a) Equal in length
(b) Unequal in length
(c) Parallel to each other
(d) None of these
- The ratio 4: 25 converted to percentage is
- There are 50 students in a class of which 40 are boys and the rest are girls. The ratio of the number of boys and the number of girls is 0
- A toy marked at Rs 40 is available for Rs 52. What percent discount is given on the marked price?
- Mithlesh purchased a T.V. for Rs 10000 and sold it for Rs 8000. Find her loss %.
- The salary of Manish is Rs 10000. His salary gets increased by 10%. Find his increased salary.
(a) Rs 9000
(b) Rs 11000
(c) Rs 8000
(d) Rs 12000
- The expression x + y + z is in
(a) One variable
(b) no variable
(c) three variables
(d) two variables
- Which of the following is a binomial?
(b) 41 + 5m
(c) 2x + 3y-5
(d) 4a – 7ab + 3b+ 12
- How many terms are there in the expression 4a – lab + 3b + 12?
- The coefficient in the term –5x is
(b) – 5
- What do you get when you subtract -3xy from 5xy?
- The common factors 12y and 30 is
- The common factor of 14a2b and 35a4b2 is
- The factorisation of 6x – 42 is
- The factorisation of 12a2b+15ab2 is
(a) 3ab (4a +5b)
(b) 3a2b (4a + 5b)
- The factorisation of 49p2 – 36 is
(a) (7p+6)(7p – 6)
(b) (6p+7)(6p – 7)
- The area of a square of side a is
- The area of a triangle with base b and altitude h is
- The area of a circle of radius r is
(c) π r2
- The surface area of a cuboid of length 1, breadth b and height h is
(b) lb + bh + hl
(c) 2 (lb + bh + hl)
(d) 2(1 + b)h
- The area of a rhombus is 60 cm2. One diagonal is 10 cm. The other diagonal is
(a) 6 cm
(b) 12 cm
(c) 3 cm
(d) 24 cm
- The expression that contains Two terms is called a……….
- The area of a rhombus is…………
- 114/112 = ………….
- The value of (-1)500 = …………
- Factorised form of 4y2 – 12y + 9 is……….
- a2b2 = …………
- The volume of a rectangular box with length 2x. breadth 3y and height 4z is………….
- The factorisation of 2x + 4y is ………….
- Discount = Discount% of ……….
- 15% increase in the price of an article which is Rs 1620, is an increase of Rs ………
- The sum of exterior angles of a polygon is equal to ……….
- The value of expression 5n – 2, when n = −2 is………
- Amount, when interest is compounded annually, is given by the formula………
- The product of a2, 2a2, 5a10 is …………….
- 20% of 400 is……….